Grocery Cards Fundraising
Kroger pays quarterly for those members who register their Kroger Plus Cards with Kroger’s Community Rewards program on kroger.com. (See instructions below)
Once you are a community rewards member, all you do is renew each April. As a bonus, you get special Kroger coupons that you can’t get any place else to download electronically to your card. Save clipping and money as well as supporting MVUUF!
Dorothy Lane offers two programs:
- Community Rewards for a small donation to the Fellowship . (To enroll, sign-up yearly at your DLM).
- Declining balance cards of $50 and $20
5% of the card value goes to the Fellowship. We order $1000, when we have an $800 commitment from members. (We pay $950 upfront for these cards. ) Check with Maureen if there are any cards remaining from the prior order and to order new cards.
Give to the Fellowship without costing yourself any money by supporting these fundraising programs.
In the past, we have earned up to $2000 with grocery cards. Help us re-establish this level of fundraising.
Attention Kroger Plus Card Holders!
MVUUF will receive rewards when you use your Kroger Plus card. This does not in any way change the benefits you receive for using your card but in addition to your points MVUUF will receive a quarterly check based on the amount of purchases made by Plus Card holders that have their card signed up with our Non-Profit Organization Number of 80077.
Here's what you need to do:
- Go to krogercommunityrewards.com
- Next to "Cincinnati, OH," click on the "ENROLL NOW" button
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by clicking on "Get started. Sign up today!," entering your email address and creating a password and agreeing to the terms and conditions (some of you may already have done this step in the past)
- You will get an email message and a link to click on within the body of the email
- Click on "My Account" and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step
- Click on Edit Kroger Community rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number
- Update or confirm your information
- Enter the NPO number 80077 and click on confirm
- To verify that you are enrolled correctly, you will see our name on the right side of your information page
If you use your phone number at the register call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Remember purchases count only after you have signed up and only when using your Kroger Plus card or associated phone number when shopping. If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger. If you have any questions or need help signing up, please call me.
Grocery Fundraising Chair